Saturday 19 March 2011

After Haircut

After working in temperature above 40 degrees and suddenly someone comes and gives you a chilled Coca Cola bottle to sip...how does that feel!!! PRICELESS!!!

For me this was the same feeling when I took a haircut after 6 long long months. My hairs were all around me.All tangled among themselves, some lying just like that without giving a damn to other side of my head. But somethings I loved about long hairs are:
*  You can move your hand in your hairs when you see someone whose hairs are falling at an uncontrollable rate or a bald person. Thats when you realize the importance of Hairs whom you curse every time you go in front of mirror.

* You can make all types of hairstyle and tails..ponny...etc and try all the crazy stuff.

* After the bath, it feels good when you move your head from one side to another in a flash, you can feel all the hairs going in the same way.

But sometimes, long hairs can be a mess also.
*You have to everyday comb them..I hate that part :P 

* While sleeping, they can move all around your face and it feels like some animal is crawling which can sometime wake you up in the middle of night and then you fell like cutting the hairs at that moment.

But after the haircut, the first best thing which happened to me was when I took a bath and went outside to keep my towel in the sun, wave of cold air blew over me and my head felt so good as if somebody opened a cooler in the summer. It was amazing feeling. But I misses certain things now.

* I can't use the comb. After the bath, I took my comb and went in front of mirror and then I realize...OH la la!! No hairs to comb!!! I felt sorry for my comb and said to it...Happy Days over mate!!!

* After the  bath, when I move my head in flash, instead of hairs flowing, water droplets fall all over.

But the best part is that now no-more insect crawling feeling and I can enjoy my dreams.

By the way, by haircut, I meant really small Hairs :)

1 comment:

  1. Funny post! :)

    But you should post a "before and after" picture to really get the effect of what you are talking about. :D

    ReplyDelete